Thursday 12 January 2012

Valentines Class

Hello,
So, I have for you today the projects we will be making at the next class I have running. The dates are 21st, 23rd, 24th and 25th January and it will be Valentines themed.
I have some spots left still, but not many so please message me soon to reserve a spot :-)
So this is what we will be making at this class
I have designed a cute little carrier especially for the mini milk carton die that SU! sell exclusively, I have also decided to write a full tutorial for this, watch this space for more details very soon!
PLUS if you purchase the die from me then I will send the tutorial to you for FREE! Message me for details or to place your order.
We will also be making this CAS card using the yummy new glimmer paper amongst other things,
and finally we will be stamping a clay ornament, I love this and have made a few different versions, I am wanting to make them tidier by using cutters to get a better shape instead of the more "hand finished" look ;-) More pics to follow I am sure...
O.K. that's all for today, I hope you like these projects and if you would like to come along then please do get in touch :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. Sj these are FANTASTIC, girl wish I was close I would soooo take this class, DARLING hun, they will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger, I still stalk your blog - why wouldn't I with all the gorgeous projects to look at lol Hope you're well S-J xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...