Monday 23 January 2012

Scallop Circle Dress

Hello all,
I hope you have enjoyed your weekend :-)
I am running another Valentines class this morning :-D Why not join us for the next class which will be the all day one on February 12th, we will be making lots of lovely projects and it's sure to be great fun too! Message me for more details or to book your spot.
So back to today's card, I made this in the same colour way as THIS cupcake card from the other day, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Melon Mambo
I made the cute skirt from the NEW 2+3/8" scallop circle punch from the spring mini and the top of the dress is from  the tab punch which I cut down at the sides and finished by adhering a bow made from 3mm ribbon
Calypso Coral bow
and a few little flowers filled with rhinestones to finish in the corner
Well, that's it for today, back tomorrow with some more sneak peeks of the all day class
If you would like to order any of the products I have used today then please email me for a chat :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

6 comments:

  1. Oh, it`s so nice and a really good idee
    Greetings
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, The card is verry nice. It`s a really good idee.
    Greetings form Magdalena form Hamburg/Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJ this is totally DARLING LOVE that sweet dress you created, FABULOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card, that little dress is adorable. Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is adorable! Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...