Monday 16 January 2012

New Tutorial For Sale...or FREE!

Hello there!
I have finished typing a editing my NEW tutorial for making a Milk Carton Carrier with just ONE strip of card, minimal cutting and materials required, in fact all you need is a trimmer and scorer with adhesive to make the carrier, plus decorating materials (I used the tab punch, small heart and scallop trim border punches)
So here is the carrier in it's valentines decoration, I will be making more of these in different colour combinations for sure and will show you when I do :-)
The carrier
This tutorial is now for sale for just £2.50!
or
simply place an order with me for £45 (before postage) and I will send this to you for FREE!!
or come along to next weeks class and learn how to make it with me :-)
Thanks for stopping by today and I will back soon with a card for you

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...