Tuesday 6 December 2011

Top Note Card Tutorial

As promised I have a new tutorial for you today, albeit a very simple one, just giving you the correct score lines and folds to make the card base to fit in a Top Note die cut like this card HERE or these ones HERE
So, to begin with all you need is a paper trimmer and a bone folder/scoring tool
Take a sheet of A4 card and cut it in half along the 21cm (short) side and down the long length at 10.5cm.
Then score at 13cm, 22cm and CUT at 25cm if you are using a border punch or 24cm if you are leaving it plain.
Using the off cut make a stand to the sizes shown, scored in at 7mm from the right hand side to adhere to your card.
adhere the 7mm strip to your card ensuring when it is laid flat it does not over hang the side of the card.
And standing up.
Mine worked on this card perfectly but you may need to trim off a millimetre or so from along the slanted edge if you have any balance troubles (I did on one of the others)
Well, I told you it was simple, but I do hope it is of use to someone and if you need a Top Note die to make your own version (or anything else from the catalogue) then please do get in touch ;-)
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Perfect timing! I was just using up an old calendar to make some envelopes and I was just doing a visual pattern . . . now I have the measurements. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...