Tuesday 13 December 2011

Last Baby Card...for a while anyway ;-)

Hello there today!
Gee, the weather is rotten here tonight as I write this (scheduled) post!
I had another fab bunch of ladies for class today, what a fun time we all had with Christmas presents and a raffle...I so love doing classes! Another one is scheduled for today and tomorrow :-D
Why not join us next year?? We are a really friendly bunch and would love you to join us, there are some dates details and HERE
Anyway, I have one more baby card for you, this one uses Little Additions, such a cute set this one, you may recognise this as I have stuck to a similar style to some I have made before
I used a colour combo of Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand, DSP is from the in colour stack.
 I love this cot from little additions ;-)
Wording is printed from the computer and prettied up with a strip of pearls.
Bow is made with 2010-2012 in colour ribbon, lush! And I topped this with a filigree brad attached with linen thread
and a little decoration inside to finish, a bit blurry though, soz ;-)
Well, I had better get to bed as I have an early start tomorrow ;-)
See you soon!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...