Wednesday 28 December 2011

Button Snowman

Hello lovely blog readers!
I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas?! I apologise for being a bit absent this last few days but I am sure you were all doing just what we were and spending some quality time together with our nearest and dearest and haven't been blog hopping too much? Anyway, I am hoping to find some time to get in my craft room in the next few days to have a play with my new goodies from the upcoming SPRING MINI CATALOGUE ;-)
Anyway, I do have a few last Christmas cards to share with you so here is the first of them made with the wonderful Button Buddies,(class coming very soon)...
The brilliant Oval Embossing folder, the XL Oval punch fits perfectly inside,sentiment is from Petit Pairs,
and some more Serene Snowflakes on the pool party base card,
OK, short and sweet from me today but I promise I will be back tomorrow
Merry Christmas all,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...