Thursday 1 December 2011

3d Swap

Hello!
I promised you a convention share today and that's exactly what I have for you! 
**Advance warning, picture heavy, grab a cuppa before you start!**
I joined in a 3d swap with some other very talented demos, but today I will share what I made for this swap,
I used Flirtatious fabric die cut using the smaller of the two tags die
"C" is from Broadsheet Alphabet with backed bitty buttons to decorate too,
"R" is inked with a marker using ta stamp from the hostess exclusive Happiest Birthday Wishes set, punched and covered with crystal effects in a (new, clean) bottle cap
"E" is from Just Perfect Alpha and punched with the Heart to Heart punch and decorated with the itty bitty shapes punch pack
"A" is die cut using Timeless Type Alphabet and again coated with crystal effects,
"T" is the trunk from Trendy Trees with the 5 petal flower punch topper, finished with a flower brad,
and "E" is again Broadsheet Alpha with a mini clip to decorate it
and here it is all fanned out, spelling out "CREATE" a lovely way of showing off lots of SU! products, but wouldn't it make a darling mini scrapbook with small pictures of your kids or even pets??
Well, the those possibilities are truly endless, if you have a go, please send me a picture of your version! I would love to see ;-)
Well, that's today's post for you, I have another class today but I will be back Friday with some more craftiness for you,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. And I love mine!! Thank you so much you creative clever girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!!! And oh-so-pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the bright colors and texture on this! Such a great swap project and I'm sure everyone loved receiving this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...