Friday 25 November 2011

Noooooo!!!!!!!!

Hello there!
I am a day late posting because I popped my camera card in yesterday and it has crashed!! Nooooo!!!!!! All my photos from convention (bummer) but the kids birthdays, days out.. loads tbh (double bummer!!)
I am really hoping hubs will get it sorted but for now I have a card to share that I had already downloaded!
This card is the one I made to accompany this months orders, I had to post the rest before I got a group shot so it's just this one today folks ;-)
Black base with Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral, yumm! Sentiment is from Curly Cute and embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder
And do you recognise the woodgrain heart? Yes, it's the ones I punched out from my convention swaps to make the aperture, backed here with punched squares and threaded with gorgeous ruffle ribbon.
Well, that's it for today, I have a class first thing tomorrow am but I will see you Sunday with more cardyness ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so sorry about the memory card! Hope you can retrieve your pics!
    Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...