Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 2 of Retirement List Class

Hello,
Today i have my second of 3 classes I am running using some of the stamps, papers and accessories that will be leaving us at the end of September, there have already been a few sell outs and are no longer available to order:
Jumbo eyelets (both)
Riding Hood Red card 12"x12"
Sense of Time
Star Punch
Afterthoughts (w) Hostess set
Cute by the Inch (w) Hostess set
For a closer look at the list go HERE
Please remember I am placing my next order this Wednesday so message me if you would like to add to it for just £1 postage if you can collect from me.
PLUS I am particiapting in a Blog Hop showcasing retiring products this SATURDAY at 10am, please do hop over for a look ;-)
Anyway, back to class cards,
I am sad to see both these stamp sets go and this Marina Mist Satin ribbon, plus this gorgeous DSP Springtime Vintage will not be in the new catalogue either,
 I used "Love You Much"  in my favourite way- by paper piecing the birds,
and "Basic Phrases" for the sentiment, perfect for the Word Window punch
If you would like to place an order or come along to a class then EMAIL me for more details,
I also have 2 people already for my Stampers 6 club staring in October! For your very own FREE catalogue and deliveries of your favourite Stampin' Up! products each month for 6 months, with your chance to be the hostess for one of them (with a fab NEW hostess benefits system in the new catty, more details coming soon) then contact me now to reserve your spot.
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...