Wednesday 8 June 2011

WOYWW....

Good morning!
I am a lot later today in posting but I am here ;-)
'tis horrible here again today so, nothing else for it but to hide away in my craft room! always a silver lining!!
So, here is my desk, I didn't manage to get involved last week but congrats to Julia on her 2 year anniversary, I am looking forward to smooching round all your desks and seeing your PIF's.
I have a couple of changes to my workspace this week..for a start it actually tidy (for me!)
A closer look to the right, and I have swapped my bottom punch bar to above the other one and gotten a cd rack which I put along the desk to hold my ink pads and new style SU! punches, it also gives me a little shelf,  which I can keep more "stuff" upon ;-)
and to the left which is probably a better pic of the cd holder tbh, plus a few home made bits for the craft fairs I have been attending.
and some crafty goodness too, I used my embossing folders to add a little prettiness to these small serviettes I picked up in Ikea the other day, I think they would be fab for adding a little extra touch to say a birthday, summer bbq or even a wedding table..
and a closer look at the patterns, L-R Square Lattice, Vintage Wallpaper and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, all Stampin' Up!
Right, I am going to have a really good try at getting round to as many of your desks as possible today! 
But thanks to you for visiting me today, I will be back tomorrow with more crafty goodness,
Stampin' Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Embossing napkins? Wow! Move over Martha Stewart!!! What a great idea :-)

    I'm always jealous of your desk, it looks so well organised and I want all your punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the serviettes. Love how you ogranised your punches. Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciara kinda took the words from my mouth! What a fab idea! Your desk is organised bliss - AND I love that lamphshade! Does this mean you're going to stop buying punches now you have the current collectin stored so well?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dek hun I am so drawn to the colours and knock knacks it's very inspiring!

    Embossed napkins I am so stealing that idea x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your workspace, Mines always so untidy. I clean up when things start falling off the edge of the table. Lol.
    Love the napkin idea...who'd have thought of that :)
    Feel free to case the monster card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very organised desk. Love those napkins! What a very clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your workspace is looking so well organised, everything in reach just waiting to be used! Love the napkins idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...