Wednesday 1 June 2011

Craft Fair May Prize Draw Winner!

Hello!
How's things with you? As it is the school holidays unfortunately my blogging has been a bit slow the last couple of days, apologies but I am back on track now! I even made a few cards last night as I was off work, fun :-)
So, first of all I would like to say a big "Hi!" to all the lovely ladies (and gents) I met on Monday at the Lyndhurst craft fair. As the title suggests I was running a prize draw at my table the last few weeks and yesterday I drew the name of the lucky winner! If you would like a chance to enter come along next Sunday (with more dates to be added in my side bar soon) and pop your name down.
Now, these lovely ladies will also be receiving my monthly newsletter with lots of  information on classes, special offers from Stampin' Up!, sneaky peeks of projects before they go on my blog and lots more! If you would like to be included in this monthly email then drop me a line to this address sarah-janerae@sky.com and I will happily include you too.
So, back to the prize draw, this is what was on offer...
it included an Idea Book and Catalogue, a mini catty, a stash of DSP and some ribbon and buttons too!
And the winner is....
Well done Jane!!
 I have posted your parcel out today so it should be with you very soon! Remember if you want to enter I will be at Lyndhurst Community Centre this coming Sunday :-D
So as not to spoil the surprise I will show you the card I included with Jane's parcel on Friday but I will definitely be back tomorrow with my Less is More entry to share with you,
Thanks for visiting me today,
Stampin' Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...