Monday 9 May 2011

Owl Birthday

Hello,
I hope you had a great weekend, Zack had a party yesterday and I will share the card I made when I have cropped and edited it all up tomorrow. Today I am knee deep in preparing for the craft fayre I am attending, I will be there the next 3 Sundays (and possibly more), showing samples of SU! products and taking the Big Shot too! If you want to see it in action then please do come along and say Hi! I would love to meet you in person. It is in the Lyndhurst Community Centre, Main Car Park off High Street Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7NY.
Back to today's card though now, I made it after being inspired by a kids top I saw with an owl on it using these colors,
I used Funky Four stamp set again with a Pear Pizzazz base, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise,
Pear Pizzazz In Colour ribbon, and a Big Button in Melon Mambo,
Mr Owl with an embossed tum ;-)
and finally a bit more mushroom action inside!
I hope you like today's card, back to the grindstone after the school run fro me,
Have a great day whatever you are doing and thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,I love your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great colours and it's just so happy & funky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sarah Jane. Love the funky colours of the owl!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...