Thursday 5 May 2011

Hello,
I know I am very late today with my posting, I have been chasing my tail today though getting lots of things organised, more fun details to follow ;-)
Anyway, I have a little post today to show you the favours I made for Zoe's birthday, I know it's a long time ago but I have had such a lot of other goodies to share with you and this one just kept slipping down the list!
As you can see I have made full use of my Mini Milk Carton die since I had it, I have used it here with some retired DSP and the Perfect Punches stamp set
I love how the pouring spout is scored so that they are easy to open,
and this last pic is just because I thought they looked like little roof tops, don't you think??
That's it from me for today, still got a million and one things to do :-D
 Have a great rest of your day,
Stampin' Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I probably do need to buy this die!
    super little set hunni

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't you just love favour dies - I love to see little boxes on mass and these are so pretty. I'm sure they went down a bomb at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are completely adorable, I'm sure Zoe's friends loved them.
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are so gorgeous and I love how you have decorated them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea. Where did you get the die from? Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...