Friday 29 April 2011

Gift Card holder

Hello,
I have scheduled this post as I am going to be up and watching the Wedding. I am getting really excited actually, which I didn't think I would but here I am  ;-)
Anyway I have a gift card holder to show you today. Oooh, and it would be perfect for giving a wedding gift card in too! lol! I used the SU! exclusive Top Note Die and the super cute Owl Punch to make this,
Decorated using the subtles DSP Stack and the very pretty flower brads to hinge it at the top,
Swung open to show the (club) card, it might be better if you changed this for a gift card before giving it as a gift ;-) ha ha!
and of course the sentiment, this one is from Just Believe and punched with the Word Window and Modern Label punches,
Well that's it for today, I will be back tomorrow with a very different card for you, enjoy the Wedding if you are watching :-D
Thanks for dropping by,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Love that owl. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just ordered my self the top note die this afternoon and I am so excited to get this home and start making cards/gifts from it. this is super cute, I LOVE your blog!!
    kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...