Thursday 24 March 2011

Where to Start.....

Hello there,
I have so much to share with you today!
O.K. I will start with the invites I made for Zoe's birthday party, she wants a sleepover party with FOUR girls this Friday night! Wish me luck with that won't you! lol! Anyways, I have done the easy bit which is make the invites...
I used retired card stock as I am on a mission to use up some of the non-current stuff for little things like this ;-) I stamped over the computer generated wording using Flight of the Butterfly (current) in subtles tones, I topped the invite using the Tab Punch (current) and some retired buttons tied with Linen Thread, 
Well, so far I have three out of four coming! More on that as the weekend comes along...
Now, the eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed a new banner in my side bar?? Yes, I am on a Design Team for a BRAND NEW challenge blog, whoop whoop!!
Simply Stampin' Challenge is a SU! based challenge blog. To enter the challenges you will have to use one Stampin' Up! image or Sentiment (easy bit) to participate and make any sort of project or card that fits in with the weekly criteria. I would LOVE it if you would come by and join in our challenges. They will be set weekly on a Saturday morning, with lots of inspiration from a brilliant DT ;-) So, get your Stampin' Up! thinking cap on and lets see what you are creating with the brilliant SU! products!
and finally for today I would like to say a massive Thank-You to my lovely downline Anna who came to visit and participate in a class this weekend, we had a lovely time chatting all Stampin' Up! and then yesterday I received this gorgeous bouquet of flowers!
They are even more beautiful in real life! so again, Thank-you Anna, it was an absolute pleasure and I hope to meet up again soon. If you are interested in signing up as a demo either as a hobby demo or to run a successful business then please drop me a line for a chat about joining my friendly and fun team,
Thanks for sticking with me today, I hope you are still awake after all my ramblings!
Stampin' Hugs for now, enjoy the sun!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the flowers, I had a great time too :o)

    Looking forward to getting started with the challenges.

    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...