Monday 14 March 2011

Survival Kit!

Hello,
A little late today I'm afraid but I was so shattered last night after walking, chatting and shopping all day that I just didn't have the energy to upload and sort these piccies out!
I had such a lovely day out though, smooching around and looking at all the lovely home ideas, so inspiring it makes me want to get home and finish all those little jobs and make my home look as pretty as those at the show, and  to top it all I got to see/listen to my home hero, George Clarke. Swoon, he is just lovely!
  I was very good though, I didn't buy an awful lot, a gorgeous picture and a just few other little bits is all ;-)
In the end there were only 3 of us that went as a couple of the girls were poorly yesterday :-( wishing them well and here's hoping they are good to go next year!
So, back to the paper! I made a little survival kit for the two girls who did go, I used this photo from a magazine as inspiration...
here they are,
I decorated a pack of tissues, a Rice Crispie Square
and a roll of chewy sweets each, got to keep the energy levels up for all the shopping!
Paper is from Play Date DSP pack and images are from the cute "Funky Four" stamp set
And I popped them into a cello bag tied with Old Olive grosgrain ribbon to finish,
We had such a lovely day out that I am already planning next years trip ;-) 
I hope you liked my Survival Packs, back tomorrow with a card for a first birthday.
Quickly before I go have you "liked" my FB page for this blog?? I will be hosting some fun challenges and more on there very soon! See side bar <<<<<<<<
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...