Wednesday 23 March 2011

Rich's Birthday

Hello there!
I have been very busy with classes the last two days and what a fun time we have had making candles and matching cards for Mother's Day! Thanks to all the ladies who came this month, and if you want to join us next month the dates are in my side panel, I would love to see you here :-)
Anyways, Saturday was our friend Richard's birthday and this is the card I made for him..
I used the Greenhouse Gala papers which are in the March Frenzy offer this month with 20% off! just £7.00, email me if you "need" some of these ;-) or any other SU! products.
This sentiment is from Perfect Punches and is designed to fit the XL oval punch with a little border, as you can see I chose to cut the first layer out {as there are lines to follow} and then layer the punched oval underneath.
R, C, and H were stamped onto SU! Vellum Card stock using Schoolbook Serif Alpha in Choc Chip. The beer mug is from Cheers to You and the froth was drenched in Dazzling Diamonds with the actual mug being coloured with blender pens (which are also in the March Frenzy promotion)

I also decorated the inside with a strip of off-cut DSP and two lines drawn with the Marker Pens, as you can see from the tiny photo I forgot to photograph the inside before I wrote in the card! doh! but you get the idea, right?
Well, that's today's card for you, I will be back tomorrow with Zoe's invites I have made for her sleepover this weekend, 4 girly girls on a sleepover, that's gonna be such fun, and they want to make a card at some point too ;-)  I will let you know how it goes!
Thanks for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs

3 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...