Wednesday 2 March 2011

My B.Day cards :-)

Good Evening,
I am off out tomorrow into town to spend some of my birthday present pennies, So I thought though I would quickly pop on tonight and share some of the gorgeous cards I received for my special day, a massive thank-you to all who sent me birthday cards and wishes :-)



Now, my sweet daughter made both of these cards and I have to just to tell you a little story about the one on the right. She made it and showed DH, who said immediately "I will buy that one from you for mum if you like?" well, her little face lit up! he said to her "how much would like for it?" to which she replied as quick as a flash err, a tenner!! how I chuckled! needless to say she didn't quite get that much but I may try it myself next time DH needs a card ;-) lol!


and this lovely set was made for me by Laura which she gave to me at training on Saturday, we had a real laugh together Saturday and if you are interested in coming to the next Regional Training with me and SU! then why not drop me a line and we can have a chat?


And talking of training I will be back tomorrow with the swaps I made to take with me Saturday, I think they went down well, possibly though as they did contain chocolate!
Thanks for visiting today and please do come back tomorrow,
Big Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. You cards are gorgeous. You little one did a fantastic job on her two - wish I could get a £10 for my cards x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, I hope you are well, Sorry I missed your B'day, hope you had a good one! Loving those little petal goodies they look sweet, Take care, Hugs sarah b x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...