Saturday 26 February 2011

Happy Birthday to Josh!


It's my big boys birthday today!!! Our Josh is 14, OMG! I don't feel old enough to have a 14 year old son, some reckon I look it though, ha ha! ;-) Anyways, as you can see I decide to go with a colour combo of Real Red, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake, for his card and Milk Carton (filled with Jazzie chocolates)


I have used Party This Way for the bunting with Just Perfect Alphabet, buttons are from the Regals pack and it was all threaded onto silver cord,

Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Level 1 FREE hostess set Afterthoughts,
Inside with a couple of candles and a touch of paper to finish,
and the matching Milk Carton a little closer, HERE is a little tutorial for the carton :-D


Well today I am off to SU! training (on my boys b.day too!) however he had 3 friends on a sleepover last night, family coming round later this afternoon and birthday tea on Monday with some other friends too! So I was doing a lot of baking on Friday, I will share the 3 (yes, 3!) lots of cakes later in the week along with my swaps for today.
There is lots to show you this week, be sure to keep checking back :-)
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing and a big Happy Birthday to Josh!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Have just started to follow your blog. Love the tutorials and have bookmarked them. There's an award on my blog should you want it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and gift, he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...