Saturday 19 February 2011

Even More Punch Bunch!

So, in case you hadn't noticed, I LOVE the Punch Bunch stamp set!! If you only get one free set from the Sale-a-Bration promotion then I would heartily recommend this one ;-)
I have made a quick card for a man, in fact I made this originally for last class but decided to "step it up" a little but, seeing as I still liked this one too though I thought I would quickly share it with you today, it is a great quick make I think...
Paper is Nursery Suite again and I think the addition of staples is always a great detail without being too girly,
Well, I told you it was a quick one today, I will be back tomorrow with card I have made for hubby's birthday which is on Wednesday, get me, not a last minute panic this year...well for the card anyway, I still have to wrap his presents yet!
Thanks for visiting today,
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, this is lovely - love the stapel accents too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great man card SJ! Really fun with the stripes! Hope you're keeping well, sorry it's taken me so long to pop by! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...