Sunday 23 January 2011

Last space for Marker Club

Hiya,
Do you need the Stampin' Up! markers? Do you want them all but don't want to pay out £100 all at once? Do you want the storage case which you can only get if you order them in full? Well, I can help! I am hosting a Marker Club.
Starting in January you commit to purchasing a colour family of markers each month for 4 months for just £25 (plus post on to you if necessary) and for one month you get the chance to be the hostess!
What does that mean? Well, if you want to (and you definitely don't have to) spend just £50 extra in "your" month and you can get {at least} a level one hostess benefits which includes £15 worth of products of your choice from the catalogue and your choice of level 1 hostess gift too (page 10 and 11 in the book).
I have 3 ladies ready and waiting to start this club in January so email me now to secure your place :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...