Monday 8 November 2010

Dasher in Concord Crush

Hello,
I have another swap to share today, this time using the lovely Dasher, I have had him for a while but not actually even mounted him 'till I made these, shame on me!
So the base is Pretty in Pink with the strip of card down the side in Concord Crush with the (even better in real life) ribbon to match, snowflake is from Sparkly and Bright set using White craft ink,



I inked Dasher in Concord Crush and added oodles of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to his antlers, well, it's not a Christmas card without bling is it??



Sentiment is from Perfect Punches which I stamped twice and then punched the pink layer too,



I hope you like, I will be back tomorrow with some more of my swaps,
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. SJ this a GREAT holiday card!!!! I LOVE these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...