Thursday 18 November 2010

Convention sharing

Hello,
I have some gorgeous makes I received at convention to share with you today as well as some purchases only available at convention, {another great reason to come next year ;-)}
But first of all when we went to Monica's pre-convention party on the Thursday night we were presented with this gorgeous bag of goodies plus some munchies and a packet of hand wipes too, I love this set and I didn't have it either, great!


This picture shows the beautiful handmade gifts I received from my lovely fellow Jems, Thank-you ladies x

When we arrived at Addington Palace we each received this gorgeous bag (and yes, my Zoe has been trying to get it for school!) it contained 2 stamp sets, a lanyard, a pin, a pen and a schedule too
and here is the stunning brooch which Jules got for each of the Jems who attended this year, Thanks Jules x
and finally this is what I purchased from Momento Mall, I LOVE the pop up bin! and to think I nearly never got one!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little trip round some of my convention goodies, I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peek at next weeks card class, I am full on Monday now but am adding Tuesday to the dates if you are interested in coming and making 4 lovely Christmas cards then please email me for further info,
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...