Friday 1 October 2010

Last Chance Saloon

Hello lovely blog readers,
So it's that time of year again! SU! have announced their retirement list for us all to see, and wow! what a list it is along with all the colours you were expecting to see retire there are some surprises and some great discounts too! Click on the picture to see the list in full or check out my side bar too :-D



I would also like to point out to you that all the items on this list are while stocks last. Unfortunately last year there were more than a few disappointed people who didn't order their 'still really needs' in time! so email me your wish list as soon as you have it ready,
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...