Tuesday 22 June 2010

Hello,
How's your week going? Busy, busy here still, they are going to be whacking today ready to pour the slab :-D and hubby is having his little op today too (hopefully) to remove the offending stone, or at the very least blast it so it is smaller and then we can start to get on with life again ;-) Lots to be doing!
I have a little pot of butterflies to share with you today, I displayed these at the paper craft show as a book to look. If you wish to book a workshop I will happily bring this to your workshop for you to choose one and win an extra prize to be delivered with your order, not forgetting that right now is a great time to host a workshop, see side bar for details of June and July's brilliant offer.
Email me for more details sarah-janerae@sky.com
I just *LOVE* this colour combination, it is just sooo summery and yet sophisticated.
Cameo Coral, Kraft (soon to be called Crumb Cake) and Black, mmmm. Think I may have to use it again veeery soon!


And these cute butterflies are stamped onto and then punched out of Pink Flamingo DSP, simply gorgeous :-D
Well, that's it from me today, Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs

3 comments:

  1. SJ WOW WOW WOW a totally AWESOME project...LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous SJ. Hope hubby is ok, Take care sweetie, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new look of your blog! These are SO cute, fab colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...