Saturday 1 May 2010

And we're off!!!


Hello everybody,
How's your day been then?? I have got some fab news today to share with you all today!! Remember the colour renovation I mentioned? and how I said it would be happening in October? Well, yes it is but SU! have given us 3 new colours to play with now! and not just the ink pads...
but matching card,
and just look at this spotty ribbon, it's just gorgeous isn't it??
there is also matching DSP (called Cottage Wall) and Printed Window Sheets too :-)
I am so excited and if you need some of your own new products then contact me asap.
These yummy new colours will be in the new catalogue come October that's for sure.
But the ribbon, paper and window sheets are all available only while stocks last. They will NOT be carried over into the Main Catalogue so you had better get you order in asap!
email me sarah-janerae@sky.com with your order.
I hope this news has cheered you up on a rather wet Saturday, I know it did me :-)
So, I will not be posting tomorrow as it is our 14th Wedding Anniversary and we are off out doing some window shopping for the day and maybe even Dinner,
Have a nice rest of the weekend and I will post the card I made for hubs on Monday,
Bye for now, Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...