Wednesday 5 May 2010

14 Years...


Hello everybody,
I hope you all had a lovely l-o-n-g weekend.
Sunday was our 14th Wedding Anniversary and so obviously I had to make a (dreaded) mans card ;-) I went to my staple mans card colours Choc Chip and Kraft, {with a splash of Rose Red}.
Tiny Tags tied round the Double Stitched Grosgrain ribbon with Linen Thread,
Hearts made using Large Heart Punch and Choc Chip and Rose Red DSP, I also sprayed them with Shimmer Mist - made with Shimmer Paint from the new mini,
Small hearts are from Tiny Tags stamped using Versamark, with a stamp-a-ma-jig for a straight line,
Inside I did a Very Vanilla layer from which I simply punched out a heart and then inked all the edges, just to add a little interest...
I also made a simple 2-4-6-8 box and filled it with Cadburys Chocolate Caramel bites, mmmm!
The background is the same little heart, again with Versmark and the Large heart was heat embossed with clear embossing powder then sponged with choc chip ink to highlight. 'Love' is from Basic Phrases but fits perfectly in the little Jewellery Tag punch.
So, that's it from me today, I have to tidy today (boo!) as we are going to Weymouth on Friday 'till Monday for a lovely weekend away, Hoooray!! We are all soo looking forward to it :-D
Back tomorrow with a new Milk Carton design using my tutorial (in side bar)
Bye for now, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 14 years ....!!!! and what a brilliant card you have made.. hubbys are so hard to make cards for sometimes.... but yours is fab...!!!!
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Happy Anniversary to both of you.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful SJ love these colors~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! 14 years, wow!!! I always struggle with mens cards too... Stu always complains his valentine cards are too girly lol but you've done a great job xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...