Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Treat bags

2nd post today! get me! he he.
Well I know I said I would show you some new stamps today but as it is nearly Easter I decided to share with you some punch animals I made for the kids friends, I did, however, use some of the wonderful shimmer paint from the new catty. Which I sprayed on the animals to give them a wonderful pearlescent sheen, yum!!
So first up is a cute little chick, colours used were Yo-Yo Yellow and Only Orange and Gable Green for the background. Can you guess which punches I used?? or would you like a tutorial?



And for the cute bunny I used Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card, I used Michelles bunny for inspiration but as hers was a little one I adapted it slightly, thanks Michelle x



Here they are all together.



The little carrots and blue eggs are bath fizzers for the girls as I didn't want to give them loads of choccy for a change, I did give the boys sweets tho as I wasn't sure they would want fizzers!?!
Well, you still have time to have a go before Easter, I would love to see if you do have a go at some Easter punch animals...
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! You're so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Treat Bags SJ!!!! LOVE the chick and the bunny so creative and ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea and love that punch art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...