Thursday 25 February 2010

Birthday Cards and a Winner

Hello,
First of all I would like to say a big Thank-You to everyone who sent me either birthday wishes or a card or even a gift yesterday. I had a lovely day, I went out shopping with my girl friends and had lunch out too, fab :0)
Here are the cards I received yesterday, and I am reliably informed there are more on their way! whoop!
soo, I have finally picked a winner for my Lavender bag give away too! sorry for the delay but it is quite busy round here at this time of year ;0) got to make Josh's card for tomorrow yet too... better get on with it eh??
So the winner is..... number 9 which I make JanJay! woo hoo, well done Jan send me you addy and I will pop it in the post to you asap,
That's all for now, I have to go into work this afternoon for training *yawn* please think of me whilst your happily crafting, (gee, I hope I don't fall asleep..)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks Sarah-Jane, how exciting!

    Hope you had a wonderful birthday, looks like you had some gorgeous cards.

    Enjoy your training! And I'll pop an email over to you.

    Thanks so much

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hunny,

    Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Sorry my card was late :o(

    I have got something for you on my blog!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...