Saturday 27 February 2010

Welcome to 2010

STICKY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS :0)
Hello to you all today,
Did you know?? it is now the best time of the SU! year! It's Sale-a-bration time !!!
So how does it work?? well, in three ways really
1) Place an order of £45 for ANYTHING in the catalogue (plus post) and choose any one of the sets from this leaflet (also in my side bar), but the great thing is you can order as much as you like and get as many of these yummy sets as you want (or need!),

2) Host a workshop and as well as getting the sets on your qualifying order along with your friends receiving theirs, if your party total is £300 or more you will receive additional sets, as the hostess, to all the normal fabulous benefits you already would receive



and 3) the most exciting, I think, is if you sign up to be a demo with me during Sale-a Bration you will get an extra free set of any value from the catalogue and I will match that too, so that's 2 free sets making the total starter kit value up to £315 for just £139!!!


For more info or just a chat please email me on sarah-janerae@sky.com
Thanks for dropping by,
Hope to speak to you soon,
Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...