Thursday 7 January 2010

I still love you much!

Hello,
How was your day in the snow? It didn't snow at all today here but boy was it cold! it has frozen all the snow and the compacted stuff is like an ice rink on the roads and I have to go to work tonight! eek, not looking forward to that let me tell you!!
BTW has anyone else had any trouble with blogger?? it won't let me move piccies down the page unless it is showing (won't scroll down) if that makes sense?!
Anyways, here is today's card, this time using the fab hearts stamp from Love You Much, I can see I am going to love this for weddings this summer :0)
I stamped the heart in Real Red straight onto the white card and then in Choc Chip onto scrap card and then layered it using dimensionals, the brown strip was left over from doing the border at the bottom of the panel,
Window was made using the word window punch which was a little too short for the (retired) sentiment, I just punched the original window, measured it up against the stamp and then moved the punch across to make it long enough, I added the sentiment with the cards closed using the trusty stamp-a-ma-jig, sorted ;0)
Right better go and get ready for work, wish me luck, I may even be home very soon!
Take Care in the snow,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. FAB card love the colours SJ, been freezin here too
    We walked into town, but was, as you say all ice!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card my lovely, really like this colour combo. Actually one that you could give to a man!

    Blimey, its freezing down our way isn't it?! Not used to this are we?! Over the moon that the Uni has finally seen sense and has given us all a snow day on Monday - woohoo! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie, I like your word window sentiment window. LOL that doesn't sound to well does it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...