Friday 15 January 2010

From our House...

Hello,
So sorry for yesterdays lack of post but I spent the whole day creating! I have gotten so behind in my cards for blogging so I thought I would have a blitz so I had cards to share with you all, also all my lovely Sale-a-Bration stamps came, yay! and I promise you, you need them, all of them!!! I had a really enjoyable day getting back into my crafting as I hadn't really done much during or even since Christmas, eek!
First card for today is made with the super cute set Good Neighbours with the Sentiment being from Bellas Bloom,
this set contains these little houses, seperate roofs and trees plus more not sown on here, such a great little set, Designer Paper is from the Christmas set Merry Moments again, all put together with the lovely Stamp-a-ma-ig, {{couldn't live without that now ;0)}}
I stamped the clouds in Bashful Blue onto the same colour card to make a subtle background,
Do you like the super cute clip?? it is from the clip assortment on Page 84, lovely. I looped through some Regal Rose double stitched grosgrain ribbon and the wound round some linen thread to secure,
Well I hope you had as much fun looking as I did creating?!
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

6 comments:

  1. WOW girl this is beautiful!! LOVE how you did your ribbon, love the bg with those clouds..awesome layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a lovely card, it's really sweet. Love those clouds and that pink grosgrain. More ribbon is the next thing on my list of things to get from you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! I know what you mean about catching up on crafting, I haven't done any since the kids finished school for christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo this is lovely - that little tree looks amazing as background paper - very clever :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! the colours are so striking Yes I agree I NEED that set too lol

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the little paper clippy detail - perfect! ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...