Saturday 19 December 2009

Fancy being a SU! Demo with me?

Hi,
I just thought I would pop on and give you some info on why SU! could be good for you.
As a SU! demo you would get loads of great benefits including:
* great discount on fantastic products,
* the chance to see and purchase selected products before they are launched to the general public,
*SU! can be a great business or just great discount, the choice is yours,
*you would have all the support and help you may need from me :0),
*If you sign up with me during January or February SU! are offering you an extra FREE stamp set of your choice {any value}
*If you sign with me during Jan or Feb I will match the offer from SU!, so that's 2 FREE sets an offer worth up to £315 for just £135!!

If you would like more information or just a chat please email me sarah-janerae@sky.com and I would be more than happy to help

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Hugs S.J. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...