Friday 4 December 2009

Bags and Tags Class

Hiya,
Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but I was sooo busy getting ready for tomorrows class and lots of other bits, that time just ran away with me! Anyways I am (finally)ready to show you what we will be making :0)


First of all we will be making 4 gift tags, As you can see I have gone for a modern colour theme this month with the blue (night of Navy and Brocade Blue) with Whisper White, you could always adapt it though to more traditional reds and greens if you prefer that, Stamp set used is Perfect Presents, Tag punches used to make the second down on the left, you can still get these for FREE !! click on link to find out more...
Snowman soup in a box (as I was so pleased with how the last lot turned out!) Snowflake is from Winters Post, stamped in Craft White ink ((love it!!))
A fabby Gift card holder, which is inspired by a wonderful German Demo called Ilona, {Thanks hun x} I just loved her swap at convention and had to re-create it for this class, (I have actually made 3 now, I will share the other two with you net week,) Stamps are Perfect Presents again,


And finally, as a special thank-you to the ladies coming tomorrow I have made them a little Christmas present, the same as some of the swaps I made for Germany, I will be doing a little tutorial on these next week, so do pop back,
Right that's it for today, Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs, Sarah-Jane xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah-Jane,
    your tags are so lovely :-) very nice!

    many greetings from germany
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh beautiful Sarah-Jane, stunning colours - your ladies are in for a treat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the projects!! Hope the class goes well for you and you have fun!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projects Sarah, but especially those little bags. What a great idea for teachers!

    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the projects Sarah-Jane, I like the unusual Gift Card holder which I might have to case ;)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...