Thursday 10 September 2009

Woo Hoo! upto 50% off!!!!

Hello all,
Well today has been an exciting one for all us SU! fans!
SU! have released their last chance list from the current catalogue so if you have had your eye on any of the sets you really need to check out this list


BUT the bonus is that they have also reduced some of the items by up to 50% !!! Wowzers, how exciting is that?!!!!

So, if you NEED anything just drop me a line and we can get something sorted.

As an added bonus to all my lovely friends and followers if you order anything, through me, from the retirement list or the catalogue during September you can get it delivered to your home for just £3.95 max. plus I will also send you a special "Thank-You" gift from me. This offer is a gift from me and not SU! email sarah-janerae@sky.com

Thanks for popping by and look forward to hearing from you soon

Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...