Monday 21 September 2009

Wanna Come and Play on Thursday???

Morning all,
Do you live near to Southampton or the New Forest (Dibden Purlieu on the Waterside to be more exact) ??? Not doing much this Thursday between 10 and 2??? Fancy a cuppa and a chat and not forgetting a little crafty time too?? Well why not pop round as Thursday is my very special "Open House" day.
We will have a cuppa and a piece of cake, take a last look at the retiring stamp sets before they go forever at the end of the month and of course we will be making a card something like this....

I would love to see you here on Thursday and do feel free to bring a friend or two. Do drop me an email { sarah-janerae@sky.com } with any questions and some numbers if you know them, so I can be fully prepared for everyone, but this is not essential :0)

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday,
Take care, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I'd love to come and play, but sadly too far away!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...