Monday 31 August 2009

Stampers 10

**This post is pinned to the top, please scroll down for new posts :0)** Hello,
I am looking to set up a stampers 10 group :0). Here's how it works,

I need 10 people to start this club and they would all need to commit to spending a minimum of £15 per month (plus p+p) on Stampin' Up! goods through me, for a total of 10 months.
In return you would receive regular offers from both Stampin' Up and myself, also every other month you would receive a challenge kit to make a card or 3d item which you can then post onto a limited access blog so you can share your creation with your other stampers 10 club members.
In addition to this you would also be the "hostess" for one of the 10 months and as such receive the hostess benefits which would be at least a Level 1 hostess gift plus a minimum of £15 to spend on whatever you like in the catalogue.
You do not have to host a party in your home for this club and so it doesn't matter where you live if you wish to join, you don't have to have a blog either.
I would also send you a FREE catalogue (worth 4.95) for you to browse at your leisure and choose which goodies you would like each month.

If you are interested in joining my club please e mail me on sarah-janerae@sky.com for further information or if you have any questions you would like me to answer.
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...