Friday 15 May 2009

Dylans Card with OCC

Hello all,
I have made a card today which is a request from a friend for a five year old.
I have used the sketch from Our Creative Corner to make it and the colour combo was taken from the lovely Summer Picnic Papers but I have used papers from Haiku, Old Olive DSP and Bashful Blue DSP, all of which are included in my paper share offer ;) {see here}


I have used Billy from Pink Cat Studio and coloured him with pro markers, I also added glossy accents to the frog...here is a close up

Name cut with Quick cuts dies using Bashful blue dsp, Linen thread and buttons both SU!
Well, I hope you have a god weekend, I hope to be back later with a card for this little boys twin sister!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...