Tuesday 31 March 2009

Marker Club

Hello ,

Would you like the SU! markers ? And would you really like the case for them to go in, which you can only get if you buy all 4 sets at once? But can't afford them all at once? ...

Well I have some great news! I am organising a Markers 4 club!!


Here's how it works: I get 4 people together who agree to buying one colour family pack of the markers each month for 4 months. You also agree to buying a pack of SU!'s fantastic 12x12 textured card* and a pack of buttons* {*or a minimum of £15 worth of your choice of goods, including from the mini}.

You will then receive the markers, card* and buttons* from a different colour family each month so at the end of 4 months you will have all these items from all four colour families and in the last package you will receive the marker case {which you can usually only get when you purchase the whole set for £99.95} without having the huge outlay all at once.

Plus the bonus is: one month of the 4 you will be the "hostess" which means you will get to choose a free level one hostess set and £15 worth of goods from the catalogue !!

Edit to say: If 4 people want to join the club for just the markers that would be fine, but you won't get any hostess benefits,

But that's not all.... I am offering you a bonus free gift with your final package. I will send you a special gift from me to you, to say thanks for joining me in this club and I promise you won't be disappointed !


The cost will be £39.70 plus p+p £3.50= Lets call it JUST £43.00* per month for 4 months
{*if you want any extras, then you can add it to your monthly spend at no extra p+p:) }
If you are interested in joining my club please email me on neil.ray@sky.com

Look forward to hearing from you,

Sarah-Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Can I do it from here in the states?...I live in Seattle, Washington...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...