Thursday 26 March 2009

A Jem of a Challenge!

Evening Ladies,

I really enjoyed this challenge once I got into it ! I spent days looking and thinking (careful!) about what to do and I am really pleased with the end result! The hardest part was having to use everything but then that's the challenge isn't it ? Inspired idea Jeannette, Thanks ! Well without further ado here goes...

and a side view,


Score lines were at 2", 4" then I turned the card round and scored at 3.5" on an A4 sheet. All supplies, except image, are SU! kindly supplied by Jeannette, Thanks hun x

I haven't made this shaped card for ages but remember how much I love it now ! You will be seeing a few more of these in the next few days as I have just made Zoe's this shape and a I have a couple of orders too...

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's creations,

Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx







13 comments:

  1. I love this too, Sarah-Jane, I'm gonna have to have a go, Hugs Sarah B X
    P.S: I have had a relaxing night colouring in my piccies, thank you X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image Sarah-Jane and I love the design, love the gorgeous colours, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever - I love this SJ, it's fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sarah-Jane. Well done on your new blog award, and thank you ever so much for my mine! I really appreciate it! :o) I will try and get it posted at the weekend. Also, I'd like to order a couple of bits from you. Maybe we can catch up next week to sort an order out? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow honey, this is great! I love this card, such a good idea! Love how you have coloured your images!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card hun, love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever Sarah-Jane, really great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, haven't tried one of these myself but I might just do that soon seeing yours is so nice!

    Have a good weekend!

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Sarah-Jane, love the card and the shape, I'll have to try one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi SJ (is it ok to call you that?!!) I got the little stand from a local craft shop here, 'Creative World'. I don't think it's in a chain. It's only pennies, would you like me to try and pick one up for you? Hugs, Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi SJ lol. Absolutely!!! It's only pennies, don't worry about it. I will just need to dig out your address again. Next time I'm over there I will pick you one up :o) Hugs, Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...