Monday 30 March 2009

Hello,

Well what a weekend I've just had and all with an hours less sleep :( I don't know about you guys but boy! did we all struggled this morning !! especially the little two who were talking 'till about 9pm last night according to hubby...(I was at work)
Anyway back onto the card and it's another of the zig zag cards to show you ( last one for a while I promise!!) This is the one I made for Zoe's birthday and it is a bit of a cheats card as the HSM people are magnets and the bling word is just peel and stick. But in my defence she is HSM MAD !!! (quite partial to a bit of eye candy Zac Effron myself tho, lol) and her favourite song of all is Fabulous!



I used the lovely new Washington Apple papers as they were a perfect colour (So Saffron) for this summery card with the base in Tempting Turquoise, both SU! and available to buy through me (from Wednesday for the DSP). Prima flowers, buttons and fibres from stash.
That's all for now folks, need to make another card for Alan now (see previous post!) from his grand-daughter,
Don''t forget to let me know what you think,
Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...