Sunday 8 March 2009

Stampers 10 anyone ?

Hi again !
I have been thinking for a while now (I'm sat down, don't worry!) about setting up a stampers 10 club... "What's a stampers 10 club ?" I hear you ask , Well it's a club which I get 10 people to join for 10 months who then agree to spend a minimum of £15 per month on SU! goods (not too hard eh?!) plus p+p.
Every month someone different will be the virtual "Hostess" and that person will receive at least a level 1 hostess set of their choice and a minimum of £15 to spend in the catty on anything else they choose (more if everyone spends more) with me so far ?!
Now, to be the virtual hostess, don't worry, you don't actually have to have a party, you just order through me as normal and you'll just get the benefits !!
If you join I will send you a catalogue free of charge, as my gift to you (usually £4.95) if you don't already have one, so you can pour over it and make your choices too ! You will also be first to hear any SU! news directly from little old me.
Sound good ?
I will leave this post at the top of my blog for a while to see if anybody is interested (who wouldn't be!). I joined SU! like this and now I'm in love with their products, this is a great way to build up your stash without breaking the bank or having to have party, plus you will get some freebies thrown in too !!
Please email me if there is anything else you would like to know on neil.ray@sky.com
If you live in Hampshire or the New Forest area and would like a SU! party/workshop, please contact me on this email too !
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. wow, I would love to join this club...but do you except also worldwide members...I addore everything that's SU!. I have to admit that I don't have anything from SU! yet, but my wish is to know about it more and have some great papers and specially stamps...Can I participate?
    xxx from Beti

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry Beti, I can only sell within U.K. ((Sorry !!))
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it's ok, I was just curious...Have fun!
    Beti xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Sarah-Jane, great blog and thanks for entering my Blog Candy..... Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...